Monday, May 20, 2013

Fun at Lucketts!

This past weekend was the Lucketts Spring Market in VA. Its a huge vintage flea market with over 100 vendors. We were vendors at the show this year so Kelli and I packed up things from the shop, painted furniture, and much more and set up shop. I also brought some of my handmade jewelry. :) We met lots of awesome new friends and chatted with some familiar ones, too. I found some things to bring home with me too...a new chair, a street sign, a creepy doll, a dress, a cute chevron apron, and some other small goodies. It was so great to just see all the one of a kind items in one large space. Only down side, the weather was super crappy and rained off and on the entire time. Not fun for an outdoor event. I think next year we will just go and shop!! Here are a bunch of photos I took...















No comments:

Post a Comment