Thursday, April 18, 2013

Busy Bees

What a busy week! Lots of things going on at the shop. Our Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Workshop needs to be ready by Sunday evening and Kelli and I have been working so hard to get it done. Thank God for nice weather because we've been doing lots of outdoor painting. These are pieces of our Ikea shelves which will hold all of our paint and supplies. We decided to use Provence Chalk Paint®. One of my favs!


I also did a little makeover on my awesome workshop stool. I scored this cute stool for $7 at my local thrift store. I didn't really mind how it looked before but I wanted it to be more personalized. I painted the back of the seat in Chalk Paint®. I used Provence again (I just love that color!). I used vintage repro fabric that I've had in my fabric bin forever. Can't wait to use it in our upcoming classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment