Saturday, April 27, 2013

Favorite Recent Finds...

I've scored some awesome things lately...and cheap!!! The aqua and green floral dress I wore today was a thrift store find for only $5.99! It fit perfectly so not having to alter it is always a plus.


We get lots of cowboy boots in at the shop on a regular basis. I do have a few pairs already but when I saw these beauties, I knew they had to be mine. They even have little hearts on them!!!


And this mirrored shadowbox from the 1960's has been sitting in my living room since Easter. I thrifted it in Pennsylvania with my mom for only $25. I already had one but one more couldn't hurt. I just love them so much and I get put all my small knick knacks in them.





I'm going on a junking trip with Kelli Sunday and Monday so I hope to find some more goodies. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment