Sunday, April 7, 2013

DIY Sunday

Besides getting to go out with my husband, Mark, today, I did get some small projects done at home. I love spray paint. I will spray paint anything and everything. I was recently given this amazing deer skull and I wanted to do something to spice it up a bit. With some inspiration from pinterest, I decided to spray paint it metallic gold. I love how it turned and I can't wait to hang it!





Today I was also able to get done a cute pink 'no-sew' poodle skirt. Its actually just a prop for our shop window mannequin to wear so I didn't really fuss over it. We have a great idea in the works for Ellicott City's Pink Window Contest.


Kelli got me this awesome chevron stencil. I'm obsessed with chevron. Ever since I laid eyes the 'Black Lodge' from Twin Peaks, I knew I was in love. Its very in style right now, which makes it easier for me to find all sorts of chevron printed stuff! Can't wait to use it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the spray painted deer skull... I love spray painting things random colours, also :)

    ReplyDelete