Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day Off & A Wishlist

It always feels weird to me to have a day off when the shop is open. I feel like I need to be there all the time. I miss it when I'm not there. Weird, right? I guess its not so weird if you love your job. But I wanted to take advantage of my free day and the nice weather so I tried to get Cooper to go out for a walk with me. Side note, Cooper hates going for walks and only goes outside to 'do his business' and then runs back inside. Very frustrating. Needless to say, he lasted out there about 10 minutes....


We came back in, cuddled, and took a nap so I can't be too mad at the little guy. The rest of my day was spent cleaning up a bit and surfing the internet. Heres a little wishlist of things I'm loving right now! 1. Mixed Media Masterpieces with Jenny & Aaron 2. Lady Brunch Dress 3. Atomic Diner Glasses 4. Joy & Merri-mint Flats


1 comment: