Friday, April 12, 2013

Rainy day in the shop

Rainy days here in the shop are kinda quiet but good for getting stuff done. I just cleaned and tagged 23 pairs of amazing cowboy boots. I mean look at these beauties, there are some good ones in this batch for sure! Wish that turquoise pair was a size 7!


We also got in lots of cute retro dinnerware, including these cute glasses I've been lusting after. I'm sure I could get just a couple into my packed kitchen cabinets....


We have also been working really hard to get our Chalk Paint® 101 classes ready to go. Looks like our first Workshop will be Tuesday April 23rd from 5-8 and Friday April 26th from 6-9. We will have room for 6 people per class. So excited to get these started! If you don't already, you need to be following us at A Journey From Junk on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment