Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Funday!

Most people don't enjoy Mondays. For Kelli and I, its our day to go thrifting and get random odds and ends done. I love Mondays! We spent our morning getting lots of small pieces painted with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in our workshop. We mixed lots of pretty custom colors today. Take a peek at our work station...


We went thrifting to look for more pink things for our upcoming "Pink Window". I think we did pretty good. Can't wait to show you when the windows are finished! I did however find a few things for myself, including this amazingly creepy doll. She will fit in nicely with my growing collection.


Last but not least, our neighbors Randy & Steve officially opened their deli today! They have 6 freshly made sandwiches to choose from and I had the luxury of being able to test them a few nights ago. I already have my favorite...the Charleston. I love a sandwich with apple in it. So yummy!








No comments:

Post a Comment