Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's getting there!

The workshop is almost done!!!! Kelli and I were busy arranging, vacuuming, hanging, and cleaning all afternoon. We are having our first practice paint class tomorrow night for employees and friends to see if we're any good at teaching! Our work table will go in tomorrow and we'll be making some finishing touches. I cannot wait until its done! Here's a look at our paint shelves and our fun wall of painted metal dishes in every Chalk Paint® color.

A few more plates to add!
 You can't see it in these pictures, but we went all out on the 'snack' table. You can't have a workshop with out junk food and chocolate in my world. I even made us some mini cupcakes for tomorrow night! Red velvets with my cream cheese frosting. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment